Terms of Service – Rebel’s Guide to Branding & Marketing
These are the terms for joining JQ Creative for the Rebel’s Guide to Branding & Marketing course, which begins January 10, 2021 and ends March 28, 2021.
- You are securing one of a limited number of places JQ Creative offers in this round of Rebel’s Guide to Branding & Marketing.
- The Price is $500 (US Dollars), payable upfront or 2 installments of
- By joining right now, you are also receiving this bonus: One personalized 1:1 consulting session with JQ.
- This Agreement, Facebook Group rules, and the Credit Card Authorization are the entire agreement between us. These written documents supersede our prior discussions, emails, online or voice messages. By signing, you agree that there is no information that you deem materially important that is not incorporated into this Agreement.
YOUR COURSE INCLUDES:
- Nine Modules via Group Zoom Calls. You will have access to a weekly group call for two hours, where JQ will present material on branding & marketing strategy and answer questions. As time permits, we will have live coaching on each call to support member questions.
- One 1-on-1 personal consulting session. You may also book more one-on-one consulting sessions at any time during the Course Term, at a rate of $125 per hour session. These are to be conducted virtually (via Zoom). Your attendance is critical for the success of this program and there are limited times available. Therefore, please make your best efforts to make our available days work. You will receive a scheduling link once your payment is received and the course starts. The purpose of the one-on-one
- consulting sessions is to get personalized advising about your brand and marketing strategy as it applies to the course materials. All consulting sessions must be
- used during the Course Term or they are forfeited, and all calls are subject to our business policies regarding coaching session scheduling and cancellation.
- Private Facebook Group. You will have access to the exclusive Facebook Group,
where you can submit questions, files, videos, marketing pieces and any other materials for the group to critique. JQ Creative will participate in the Group with occasional live streams, question and answer sessions, and other information as the group needs dictate. You will have lifetime access to the Group.
- Course Portal Access. You receive access to the Rebel’s Guide to Branding & Marketing online portal, which includes modules, written materials and video and audio lessons on branding and marketing topics. You will have lifetime access to the written materials.
- To schedule consulting sessions, we will send you a Calendly link to available days and times. There is no guarantee that our availability will match yours.
- If you do not attend at the scheduled day and times, your session is forfeited.
- If you must cancel or reschedule, you must do so at least 24 hours in advance, or your session will be forfeited.
- If we cancel, no-show, or must reschedule, the process and policies will be repeated.
THESE ARE *NOT* INCLUDED
- Services. Done-for-you services of any kind are not included.
- Endorsements. You are not receiving an endorsement from JQ Creative, and neither is any other participant. Do not create the appearance of an endorsement or rely on any person who claims to be endorsed by JQ Creative.
- Ownership of Written Materials. As a participant, you will have one license to view
written materials provided by JQ Creative. You do not have ownership of this information, which is protected by federal copyright laws. You may not copy, re-engineer, distribute, or otherwise provide access to this information to any other person, for free or paid, without express written consent of JQ Creative, which it may withhold for any reason, and purchase of a license (prices start at $2,599.00).
- Trademark Usage. JQ Creative protects its name! You are not receiving permission
to use trade and service marks like Rebel’s Guide to Branding & Marketing, or any other trademark of the Company, even if not listed here.
- Results Not Guaranteed. You are receiving a space in the program, support and
guidance, but not guaranteed results from participating in the program.
- Confidentiality. JQ Creative cannot guarantee confidentiality. Do not share any
confidential and proprietary information which may harm your business or personal interests if repeated, copied, or otherwise transmitted and/or implemented by a third party.
Additional Legal Terms
- There is a NO REFUNDS policy.
- By signing this Agreement, you acknowledge that no one has represented to you that refunds are available. Even if you cannot participate for any reason, you will continue to be billed according to the schedule in Section 1 of this Agreement through the end of the Term. JQ Creative considers this policy a material inducement to entering into this Agreement, and would not have done so unless this No Refunds policy were included. If you initiate a chargeback, JQ Creative may issue an additional $250 fee to you.
- You are a Business Owner.
- You enter this Agreement in your capacity as a business owner, not as an individual consumer. This is true even if you do not have a business entity such as a limited liability company. As a business owner, you may have limited rights under the laws of your state, and may be giving up consumer rights.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
- Participant understands the Course is offered on an “as-is, where-is” basis, without any implied or express warranty as to its performance or to the results that may be obtained by using the program. This limited warranty is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of any other express warranties (if any) created by any documentation. If we get sued due to something you did: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless JQ Creative, its affiliates, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, lawsuits, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees at all tribunal levels) arising out of or related to any activity, work, or other thing done or permitted to be done by you where such liability arises from negligence on your part or the violation of this Agreement. This includes any liability arising from breach of confidentiality by any party.
- Damages are limited under this Agreement.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY COST, LOSS OF PROFITS AND THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS, ARE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- No Professional Advice.
- The Company does not engage in the rendering of professional services. You acknowledge that you will make your own decisions before acting on any information gained from this program. It is further understood that before you utilize any techniques suggested by this program, you should consult licensed professionals as applicable.
- No Guarantee of Results; Risk of Loss.
- Results from the Course are greatly dependent upon individual decisions, abilities, and other factors outside Company’s control, and the Company makes no guarantees or warranties that information provided to you through the Course will provide results. JQ Creative can end your participation in the program. Company may determine, in its sole discretion and without requiring disclosure of the reason, that the relationship under this Agreement must terminate. In this circumstance, Company will provide a refund to you. California law governs this Agreement and it will be enforced by either party in California. This Agreement will be governed by California law, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. I understand and agree that I submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of this state and agree that any legal proceeding commenced shall take place in Los Angeles, CA.
- No Assignment; No oral waivers or modifications.
- This Agreement may not be assigned to any other party. Its requirements may not be waived or modified except in writing signed by the Company.
- Electronic Signatures and Other Documents.
- You agree that your electronic signature is valid and binding evidence of your assent to the terms of this Agreement. You agree to sign additional documents which may be necessary to complete the material purpose of this Agreement, including without limitation, payment authorizations.
- No relationship.
- The parties hereto expressly understand and agree that they are not employers or employees, principals and agents, or partners or co-venturers in the performance of each and every part of this Agreement, and they remain solely responsible for all of their respective employees and agents.